The Grove hosts one of the most distinguished and prestigious golf courses. There is no policy of membership so far for keen golf players. However, regular players can avail the advantage of Clarendon Collection. Why not take the advantage and book your golfbreak here at GO Sport Travel.
About The Groove
- One of the most ingenious and enterprising golf course projects.
- The Groove is pay-and-play golf course open to everyone.
- Holds the merit of being considered the best course inside the M25.
- Was opened to the public in 2006.
- Staged the World Golf Championship event in 2006.
- Hosted The British Masters in 2016.
- Barack Obama challenged David Cameron at The Grove.
Why play golf at The Groove?
- Great atmosphere and friendly staff.
- Well-groomed fairways and tees.
- Pristine greens and environment.
- Excellent club facilities.
- Welcoming staff focused on customer service.
- Amazing packages and green fees to suit your needs.
- Access to an extensive range of club amenities.
Don’t miss a chance and experience golf with ritziest and plush experience at The Grove. For availing lucrative packages specially tailor-made to enhance your experience you have come to the right place. We are committed to providing you the best golfing experience.